eScrip is a hassle-free way for schools to raise funds through everyday purchases made at eScrip merchants.
eScrip and hundreds of merchant partners have created a system that rewards customer loyalty by contributing a percentage of purchases to your chosen group. All you need to do is register your credit card(s), and your purchases will automatically generate a reward back to DJAES. The eScrip website uses Secure Socket Layer, just like your bank, so you can feel safe entering credit card information.
Log on to www.escrip.com
- Look for Step 1 “Sign up – It’s Free”
- Search for our school by name “Don Juan Avila Elementary” or one of the other criteria
- Enter your account information
Enter grocery card number if applicable (Vons, Pavilions), if none, click Next
- Enter credit card numbers (this secure website uses Secure Socket Layer just like your bank), Next
- Enter retail credit and gift cards if applicable, Next
Thank you for supporting DJAES!
To view the family of eScrip merchants in your area – click here: http://www.escrip.com/merchants/search/index.jsp